Thursday, September 25, 2008

Here I Go...



Today my Mom and I are getting on a plane and heading to Minnesota for the Desiring God Conference! I am sure you can imagine my excitement... to see John Piper (and others) preaching right before my eyes. It should be an event I will remember the rest of my life. Ah, I can't wait...

I will try to update while I am there, although I don't know how well my internet service will be. Please pray for Mom and my safety, and for the Lord to prepare us for the work He will do in our hearts. I am truly looking forward to the lessons to be learned and understood. (and spending some special alone time with Mom) :)

Hope to bring you an update soon!

7 comments:

  1. Kaysie, how exciting that you are able to go to this conference. John Piper is at the very top of my list of favorite preachers. I cannot wait to read of your experiences at the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's so exciting! I will look forward to hearing how God used this conference to sanctify you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how exciting! John Piper is so good. I'll be praying for ya'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you have a good time! i'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome Kaysie!! Have an amazing time...I'll pray for ya!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow thats wonderful Kaysie!! Will be praying for the both of you! :D

    ReplyDelete