Saturday, September 27, 2008

Desiring God is amazing...

This is going to be a rather quick update, but I wanted to let you know that I am loving this conference! All of the sessions have been a conviction and blessing, giving me lots to think on for the flight home. My heart and head are full of truth and I am processing it all into practical application, which will probably take the rest of my life considering the vast and important subject we are studying.

We are about to go and hear Paul Tripp, which I am looking forward to. And John Piper is scheduled for tomorrow. All in all, I am having a blast and being richly blessed. Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. You'll be hearing from me soon!

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing for you to be able to attend that conference! It sounds wonderful!

    Have a safe and lovely time. :-)
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful! I'll keep praying -- and keep keeping us updated!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete