Thursday, September 4, 2008

A few updates

Some of you may have noticed the address change for Alabaster Box a few weeks ago. If not, then I will announce that this blog has moved from alabasterboxblog.wordpress.com to alabasterboxblog.com - don't fret, both URLs will work, but if you don't mind changing your links I would be grateful. I thought it was time I invested in my own domain name. Hopefully it will be a little easier to remember.

Also, I have been reorganizing the Features page to make it easy to browse and locate the different features and series on this blog. I have decided the create pages instead of posts for the Alabaster Heart interviews and list them all on one page for simple browsing. From now on I will alert readers to new Alabaster Hearts with a short post or update in the sidebar. Speaking of which, there are two new Alabaster Hearts for your encouragement... go on and check them out! :)

Erica's Alabaster Heart and Ashley's Alabaster Heart

2 comments:

  1. Well, that is neat! I shall change your link.

    I suppose it's still on wordpress.com... are you able to edit it the CSS now? Do you know how to do that? :)

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well I haven't decided to pay for the extra CSS editing. :)

    I am still hosted by Wordpress, now under my own name.
    Thanks for the link change!

    ReplyDelete