Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Randomness

I have been tagged by Kasie to write six random things about me. I think I have done something like this before, but I'm sure I can muster up six more random facts about myself, since I am very, uh, random?

Anyway, here are the rules before I begin:

 
  • Link to the person who tagged you.

  • Post the rules on your blog.

  • Write six random things about yourself.

  • Tag sixish people at the end of your post.

  • Let each person know he or she has been tagged.

  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

  •  

    Here is some of my randomness...

    1. I have had a cup of tea at 30,000 feet in the air. (in an airplane)

    2. My appendix was removed even though I have never had an appendicitis.

    3. When I was little, I thought lakes were big bathtubs.

    4. As I habit I am trying to break, I pull out my eyelashes when I watch TV.

    5. One of my legs is longer than the other, although no one can tell.

    6. I am a "bookaholic". Picture to prove below.



    I Tag:

    Courtney

    Carley

    Olivia

    Allison

    Rebekah

    Jasmine

    19 comments:

    1. You pull your eyelashes out?!! OUCH!

      ReplyDelete
    2. It is really not that painful... well to me. Maybe I am just used to it? ;)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for tagging me, Kaysie! It looks like fun! :)

      Glad you're back safe and sound, and that you learned while you were away! It's hard not to learn things at a Desiring God conference, though --gotta love it!

      Love,
      Jasmine

      ReplyDelete
    4. Well, I've got my answers up! :)
      I liked your answers... especially the picture of you and all the books! You're funny!
      Courtney

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hmm, it looks like you have a few titles I'm envious of! Are those all books you picked up at the conference?

      ReplyDelete
    6. Yes, I did get all these at the conference. But for every attendee, they gave you about 6 or 7 free books. It was incredible. I felt like it was Christmas time. :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. I saw the beds that looked like hotel beds, and I saw some of the free books from the conference. It also looks like you bought quite a few. WE HAD NO MONEY FOR BOOKS!!!! My dad and I couldn't spend almost any time in the book shop or else we would go crazy. :) I saw Worldliness in your pile of books and that is really good. My dad has it and I was flipping through it.

      Thanks for tagging me. I will do mine soon. God bless.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Yes, I did buy a few new ones. A month in advance I started setting aside money for books, so that helped. :)

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hey Kaysie,
      I up-dated with my random facts!

      Carley

      ReplyDelete
    10. I pull my eyelashes too. (sigh)

      ReplyDelete
    11. ^aka Goldfish, author of AIMING for perfection :)

      ReplyDelete
    12. I pull out my eyelashes too. I haven't read of any remedies for that...

      ReplyDelete
    13. Wow. I thought I was the ONLY one who did that! ;)

      ReplyDelete
    14. Pulling out EYELASHES?? That is a totally and incredibly strange habit!

      Thanks for the randomness Kaysie! I like that sort every now and then. :-)

      ReplyDelete
    15. Yuck! Pulling out eyelashes!! I don't think so!

      ReplyDelete
    16. I did it Kaysie. Now you can go check out my strange random facts.

      ReplyDelete
    17. Ok, so I posted my randomness :)

      ReplyDelete
    18. Hi! I was surfing and found your blog post... nice! I love your blog. :) Cheers! Sandra. R.

      ReplyDelete