Thursday, November 8, 2007

Alabaster Hearts: Coming Soon!

“For we are the fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.” 2 Cor. 2:15
I am so excited about this new addition to the blog! In this section I will be interviewing set apart women about their walks with our Master, and post their answers to encourage and uplift everyone.

 
Just like the beautiful fragrance from the broken alabaster vial filled the room when the woman broke her treasure before the feet of Christ, so the fragrance from the hearts of these ladies will fill our hearts and bless our Master.

 
For the first “Alabaster Heart” my sisters will be interviewing me (we’ll see how that works!) just to familiarize you with the questions and layout. If any of you would like to be interviewed, please e-mail me (click on “View my profile” then “Email”) and I will send you the list of questions. Any and everyone is welcome to participate. :)

 
I hope you will be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment