Thursday, January 24, 2008

To My Readers

images_91.jpeg "Who may ascend to the hill of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift his soul to an idol or swear by what is false. He will receive blessing form the Lord and vindication from God his Savior. Such is the generation of those who seek Him, who seek Your face O God of Jacob." Psalms 24:3-6 

I just wanted to inform you all that I am going on a "computer fast" this week starting today, so I won't be posting or responding for awhile. I will still be receiving your e-mails and comments, but will not respond to them until next Thursday or Friday (the 31st or 1st).

May I ask for your prayers during this time?

I am going through a time of repentance and cleansing in my heart, examining to see where I have "lifted my soul to an idol" and am asking God for clean hands and a pure heart. I want to be part of the generation that seeks God above all else, elevating nothing in my heart above Jesus.

For now I have left you with two new Forums, so you can check them out below or go to the Friendly Forums page. I pray you are blessed by them.

Thank you all for your friendship and support, and for your understanding.

5 comments:

  1. Kaysie, you do good to take some quiet time and seek the Lord. I will be praying for you. I'm going to the mountains this weekend for a whole week and can't wait to be in the snow and thank the Lord for it. I will remember to pray for you! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kaysie,
    I'll be praying for you too, Kaysie. It's hard to always stay focused on God, epsecially when there seems to be a lot going on in your life. So good job for deciding to do that!
    Love, Camille
    <

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Kaysie,
    I will be praying for you as well. I pray that though the Lord might take you through some valleys, you can get your feet to rest on the high places!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we just passed the "Blogging with a Purpose" award to you:)
    You can get the graphic over at our blog.

    Blessings,
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimena, thank you so much for your sweet comments and especially your prayers. The Lord was amazing (as always) to me and I had a blessed time in quiet fellowship with Him. I have been praying that you are having a great time of fellowship with Him on your trip.

    Camille, thank you for your prayers, dear friend! You are always a blessing to my heart!

    Ella, you are so kind to me! Thank you for that card you sent in the mail with the Scriptures of encouragement. It came at the perfect time and greatly ministered to me. I am climbing to the high places!

    Autumn, thank you again so very much for the award... it was truly humbling and a blessing from God. God bless your efforts as your write for Him!

    ReplyDelete