Saturday, January 19, 2008

Introducing: Friendly Forum

24595587.jpg  I would like to introduce everyone to a new feature I will be hosting on my blog. I have named it Friendly Forum, and it will be a place in which I will post questions and/or thoughts and let you all answer and respond to the question/thought and to each other. It will be a forum in comment format. 

There are just a few guidelines to this forum:

The goal here is to encourage and inspire through the questions and comments. Remember who we represent and how we are to treat our sisters in Christ. Please let all speech be seasoned with salt and grace.

Also, if you have any ideas for future forums, go to the Features page and leave me a comment, or drop me an e-mail.

I hope this will be fun for everyone and will encourage your hearts, as I know it will encourage mine. For additional guidelines, please see the Comment Policy page.

I am just so excited! I will be hopefully posting the first question soon, so stay tuned and don't be afraid to comment and share your heart. God bless you all, and may God be glorified in all this!

"And let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-25

3 comments:

  1. That will be absolutely wonderful! Can't wait - keep us posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound great! I can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra Dalene VanAlstine - Wanted to introduce myself

    Thanks
    Sandra Dalene VanAlstine

    ReplyDelete