Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Sunrise Came

"Because of the tender mercies of our God, with which the Sunrise from on high will visit us, to shine upon those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace." Luke 1:78-79
Merry Christmas to all! I pray that your hearts are filled with the Sunrise of Jesus Christ, and that He guides your feet into ways of peace this season.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone of you, my faithful viewers, for your support, your precious comments, links, and friendship. I feel so blessed and honored that you even make time in your day to read my thoughts on Jesus and what He is showing me. This has been a treasure in my life... and I thank you. You'll never know the impact you have had on this young woman's heart that you have never even seen face to face. God bless you all, my dear friends.

Merry Christmas!!!

9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! (though, I feel as if I've already said that!) :) Thank YOU Kaysie, for taking time out of your day to share your passion for Christ with us. And I don't think you will ever know what an impact your blog has had on me! I love you like a sister, and have a great Christmas!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaysie - this blog is solid girl! Keep it going...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Merry Christmas, my new friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaysie!

    Thanks for the comment :)

    I hope you have a joyous, wonderful and Christ-filled Christmas as well.

    In Him,
    ~Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry CHRISTmas!! May the new year bring many blessings from the Lord, and may you draw closer every day to our redeemer! Thank you for being a light for HIM! Keep up the work, of being a Servent of Jesus Christ!!

    Because HE Lives,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! :) God bless you, too, and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Kaysie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kaysie,

    May the Lord richly bless you!!! I just came across your blog and already it has been such a blessing.

    In Christ,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your comments - and Merry Christmas!

    Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    You are all a tremendous blessing.

    ReplyDelete